Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Here we go again

So I'm giving this blogging thing another shot. Back in 2011, I blogged privately about my health struggles. Trust me, it was some heavy stuff, and God willing I won't have to go through THAT again. As you can imagine, blogging about life, death and disease was a wee bit depressing, so now I'm blogging publicly about...random ish. Hooray!

What does this mean for you dear reader? Heck, I don't know, randomness? I may talk about current events, sports, relationships, pop culture, or french fries and side-eyes, you just never know. That's the beauty of this whole writing/blogging thing. I'm going to write about whatever excites me, saddens me, tickles me, perplexes me or makes my teeth itch. I hope you like what I write and spread the crazy randomness to your friends. If you don't, I question your taste level (not really, but I'm going to say random stuff like that, so get used to it now).

Anywho, as Miranda Priestly would say, "That's all." :)

2 comments:

  1. I think blogging is a great idea. With all the negativity in our society I am sure people will need a place to vent and walk away with perhaps some insight on how to handle these situations. Hope things go well!!!

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete