Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 To-Do List

Happy Freakin' New Year, People!

Short and sweet post for ya today (get excited!)

I don't believe in making New Year's resolutions because resolutions are made to be broken and are usually done so very quickly. To-do lists on the other hand, are a different story. Lawd knows I believe in to-do lists. I use them at work, at home...if you hand me a paper and pen, a to-do list will soon follow. So, here's my to-do list for 2013:

1) Appreciate the people who appreciate me, and be a better friend to those who put up with my special brand of crazy
2) Laugh more and smile often
3) Lower expectations of anyone working in customer service and as a result, my blood pressure
4) Start preparing now for those moves (career and otherwise) that I plan to make in 2015
5) Give my soulmate a chance to actually find me
6) Start the international travel journey that I should have started a long time ago
7) Master the art of forgiveness

That's my to do list. What's on your list?




1 comment: